CLIENT RELATIONSHIP COORDINATOR
Full Time | Grand Haven, MI
eSafety works with companies across the US to provide exceptional online training to their employees through a comprehensive Learning Management System (LMS). We pride ourselves on creating the best product and experience possible for all of our clients. Our Client Relationship team members are integral in making this possible, as they work on a one-on-one basis with each of our clients.
As a Client Relationship Coordinator you will be working with both prospective and existing clients to foster long-lasting relationships through constant engagement and exceptional customer service. This will include following up with leads, answering questions on both course content and LMS functionality, trouble-shooting client issues, continued client engagement and annual renewals. You will work closely with the sales and retention teams in their effort to support and grow our diverse client base.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is energized by working with people, can manage multiple projects and clients at a time, and knows how to ask questions when they don’t know the answer themselves. This isn’t your typical sales position. It’s way better.
What You Do
- Engage in day-to-day client support and follow-up communications
- Maintain an excellent technical knowledge base of our Client Relations Management (CRM) System and its capabilities.
- Maintain an excellent technical understanding of the eSafety Learning Management System
- Provide clients with specific knowledge based support (safety minded) by understanding our client’s challenges and proposing solutions that meet and exceed their requirements.
- Respond to sales requests, providing quotes and other requested items to prospective clients.
- Manage Client on-boarding process including agreements, LMS setup, client walk-thru and retention follow-up
- Perform Client demonstrations
- Identify new business opportunities with clients to achieve revenue goals
- Recommend workflow improvements to ensure client support remains excellent
Primary Skills Needed
- Written and Verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Team oriented
- Experienced in client relations management systems
- Experienced in technical support
- Active listening
Additional Skills Wanted
- Possess organizational skills
- Environmental Safety and Health experience
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of business to business sales experience or Bachelor of Science or related degree