The primary objective of this training program is to increase your knowledge of ergonomics in order to recognize potential ergonomic problems in your office environment. The program will explain a number of common ergonomic risk factors that are easily identified and recognized at a typical office workstation. By learning these principles and risk factors, your awareness of their importance will be heightened and your ability to assist in finding solutions will be greatly improved.
29 CFR 1910.1200
- Training Objectives
- How Your Body Performs Physical Work
- Musculo-Skeletal Injury
- Identification of Ergonomic Risk
- Maximize Neutral Postures and Avoid Awkward Postures
- Adjust Chair
- Reduce Forces Needed to Do the Job
- Provide a Comfortable Environment
- Take Care of Yourself!
- Apply Ergonomic Principles to Your Job