The Department of Education issued Title IX in 1972. This regulation was designed to protect all individuals and/or groups within the educational system from discrimination based on sex. Title IX affects schools and other entities that receive government funding. It is intended to protect groups of people and to provide a safe learning environment and culture.
- History of Title IX
- What is Title IX and Discrimination?
- Cases of Sex Discrimination
- What is Sexual Harassment and Violence?
- Cases of Sexual Harassment or Violence
- Impacts of Title IX
- Reporting Obligations of Employees and Others