at eSafety in Grand Haven, MI
At eSafety, we believe knowledge enhances lives. We take pride that our online training systems and content help create a safer workplace, a more productive workforce and happier employees.
We are a small company who treat each other like family, partly due to the fact that four of us are! We are a lake dwelling, coffee drinking, seize the day team of superstars looking for our next unicorn in the sea (or should we say lake) of boring ponies.
Who We Are Looking For
Our content is how we build a connection with our users. It’s how we share valuable information that can help our user’s grow in their job skills, so they can return safely to their personal life and relationships at the end of the work day.
We are searching for that unique individual who can let their right-side dominant brain run wild while keeping usability and the user’s comprehension in mind. We need someone who gets geeked about creating graphics, videos and images and has the nose-to-the-grindstone mentality to implement them over the course of a project.
Using both your amazing graphic and instructional design skills while even channeling your inner Scorsese you will help support the overall workload of the Content Development Team. On another exciting note, you will help create the next generation of eSafety training courses. We have a variety of projects and you must be able to embrace change. Do you thrive while working in a team environment? Great, because we will create things together! Can you work independently? Amazing, because we need someone who can go it alone sometimes too!
How You Will Be Helping to Revolutionize Training
- Collaborate with the Marketing/Advertising Department to achieve eSafety’s vision
- Edit courses when regulations change, or feedback helps us improve comprehension
- Create video, images, illustrations, graphics, etc. to support other projects
- Develop new courses to help tell the story of the narrative provided
- Create YouTube content for our new channel
- Jump in on team projects when help is needed because variety is the spice of life
Skills We Admire
- Instructional Design experience
- Graphic Design background
- Video editing ability
- You love problem solving. You get creative when it comes to finding solutions and if you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it
- You can think on your feet. You learn new concepts fast and when things change, you roll with the punches!
- You’re a “Timberlake” type employee (hugely successful both collaborating or going solo)
To Land this Gig
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be able to work with our awesome co-workers at our office in Grand Haven, MI
- You must be capable of working overtime if needed but it’s rare.
- You must have significant Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge: Animate, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects and Audition.
- You must be comfortable learning new technology, especially our learning management systems and equipment such as video cameras and microphones.
- You must enjoy bringing your own ideas to the table and talk about other’s ideas in a collaborative and respectful manner. Not all ideas will be right for all projects, but we want to unleash all our creative craziness to bring the most rad Frankenstein creations to life!
If This Describes You
Email Amy, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your cover letter and resume. We would love to take a look. If you are a good fit for us we will make sure we get in touch with you. Don’t be afraid to stand out!