Full Time | Grand Haven, MI
At eSafety, we believe knowledge enhances lives. We take pride that our online training systems and content help create a safer workplace, a more productive workforce and happier employees.
We are a small company who treat each other like family, partly due to the fact that four of us are! We are a lake dwelling, coffee drinking, seize the day team of superstars looking for the next hard-working individual who embodies our values.
Who We Are Looking For
Personality is key! We want someone who our clients could spend hours on the phone with (but will never have to). Someone who will take the time to listen and decipher what a client is trying to tell them. We need a special someone to be our favorite people’s favorite person.
The relationship with our clients is the driving force of what made us who we are today. You will be instrumental in landing our next wonderful client and cultivating the trust already established with our current clients. Fostering a dialogue to get to the crux of what another company really needs is the dynamic skill set that will help you flourish in this role. Helping a company implement training that not only works within their culture but truly keeps their employees safe is something we pride ourselves in that makes the world just a little bit better…and that will be your focus.
How You Will Be Winning Those Hearts and Minds
- Communicating via email and phone to save the day (usually more than once).
- Preparing quotes for prospective clients.
- Detailing instructions for how to use our systems.
- Collaborating with marketing, tech, and content development to create and/or improve customer experience.
- Jump in on team projects when help is needed because variety is the spice of life.
Skills We Admire
- You love getting people to that “AH HA!” moment.
- You love problem solving. You get creative when it comes to finding solutions and if you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You can think on your feet. You learn new concepts fast and when things change, you roll with the punches!
- Proofreading your emails for clarity and accuracy 3 times over just helps you sleep better at night.
- You’re a “Timberlake” type employee (hugely successful both collaborating or going solo).
To Land This Gig
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You must be able to work with our awesome co-workers at our office in Grand Haven.
- You must be capable of working overtime if needed but rare.
- You must be comfortable learning new technology, especially our client management system and learning management systems.
- You must have experience helping others solve problems. It doesn’t need to be traditional customer service experience; we have a past party planner and one of the best waitresses Grand Haven has ever seen on our team. You don’t need to have a sophisticated sales history, but we do need to know where you got your amazing customer service skills. Please detail them for us in your cover letter.
If This Describes You
Email Amy, email@example.com, with your cover letter and resume. We would love to take a look. If you are a good fit for us, we will make sure we get in touch with you. Don’t be afraid to stand out!